Friday, July 18, 2008

July birthdays!!

Today I'd like to say a very Happy birthday to Toufeeq, my younger brother, who just turned 21 years old!! Where has the time gone?? I remember the other day seeing you as a little boy!!

Time sure does have a way of creeping up on you when you're not looking!! Suffice to say that we need to take full advantage of the time given to us. So, without further adieu, I'd like to say, Slamat Toufeeq, may Allah guide and bless you Insha-Allah Ameen. Although we don't really get to talk much, know that you are always in my duas and that you have so much potential!! Take advantage of that now while you are still young!!

Then I would also like to say Happy birthday to my youngest sister, Ayesha!! We certainly don't get to see one another as often as we would like to, but you are always in my thoughts. May Allah bless and keep you safe, Insha-Allah Ameen!!

Happy birthday also to my other mum, Fazlin Jardien, I might not always say so but I do love you very much. You have certainly been an inspiration to us all and I hope that in the years to come we will continue to grow as a unit and individually, Insha-Allah Ameen!!

Shucks, I hope I haven't forgotten anyone, it sure is difficult keeping track of all the birthdays, especially with a family so big!! In the event that I have forgotten anyone, please do forgive me!! Make the most of each day as it comes and remember that nothing is impossible!!

No comments: