Friday, June 13, 2008

I can only help so much



Being the person that I am, I tend to think that I can solve everybody's problems. Just like that, as if it's as simple as the solution given. But, alas, that is not the case.


We are but human, and we all differ from one another in so many ways, one can be very strong in character, the other in strength with no character at all. And so the list goes on. But the choice lies within us to change our circumstances, whether it be a major shift of focus or just a small step that needs to be taken in the right direction.


We are the creators of our experiences and we have the ability to do so, if the correct intention is there. Like i always say, 'If your intention to do something is good, there is no way you can fail at it.' Allah has given us the ability to distinguish between what is good for us and what is bad.


Our problems are but stepping stones to becoming the person we envisage to be, allowing obstacles to divert your attention from your goal would be a dear price to pay for not keeping your eye on the prize.


So all I can say to those in need of a push in the right direction is, be grateful for your circumstances for there are people worse off than you are and you most certainly would not want to be walking around in their shoes. Those shoes were made to fit them and not you!!


On a lighter note though, I'd like to wish my stepdad a Happy birthday!! May Allah spare you to be with us for many more years to come Insha-Allah Ameen!! I cannot see a world without you being there, although you're not one for long talks, we do know that you care!! We love you very much!! MMMWWWWWWAAAAAHHHH!!!


1 comment:

akshat said...

nice blog!!!
Interested in a tech savvy life??
Visit me at my blog:
akshatslife