Friday, September 26, 2008

Al-Wiedah ya Ramadaan!!

The time has passed too quickly hasn't it???!! I sometimes I wish I could hold onto the last few days but alas we have almost reached the end of Ramadaan!!

Reflecting on this Ramadaan, I have certainly done more than in past years, Alghumdulillah!! My only concern now is to follow through with my actions throughout the year. May Allah make it easier for all of us to do so Insha-Allah Ameen!!

I'm quite excited about breaking fast this evening. I shall be meeting Iman Rahima and family for boeka. She has requested to meet all the people who had responded to her article about her family reverting to Islam. I'll be blogging about it soon, watch this space!!

I shall be taking leave as of next week Monday, will only return to work and the blogisphere on Thursday Insha-Allah. For this purpose, I would like to wish everyone a joyful Eidul Fitr with family & friends. May Allah shower His choicest blessings on you and may He keep you safe.

1 comment:

Shaheema said...

Yes my dear! Ramadaan certainly does come and gone sooooo fast! I too sometimes feel that i could hold onto this time forever... one is defiitely able to achieve more, you feel fulfilled and there's just so much barakah all around. Algamdulilah! This year, i'm especially thankful for everyone and everything around me. Just before the fast i got a wee reminder... that we won't always be here on earth... and that forced me to be more mindful of my time and actions... and to of course... never forget and be thankful for Allah's Grace and Mercy! I'm left filled with so much gratitude... i'm sure every soul on this earth could eat of it!

Al-Wiedah ya Ramadaan... please visit us soon again, Insha-Allah, Ameen!

All the best to you and your family my dear sweet... and may Allah continue to live in your heart and life and may He make easy all your intentions so you may continue to do throughout your lifetime all that you have taken up in this month, Insha-Allah, Ameen!

With love,
Shaheema