Friday, September 12, 2008

Conspiracy theory or fact???

After having a conversation with Abu Hafidz with regards to the upcoming American Elections, I remembered one year during high school, my English teacher mentioned a certain group called the Illuminati. It was said that they were the puppet masters and we were the puppets.


I also recall a classmate mentioning that she had read a book about this. After having asked about it, Abu Hafidz mentioned as reference a book written by William Guy Carr, Pawns in the Game. I have only recently started reading it and it's caused the hair on my neck and arms to stand on end, to say the least!! The reason for this post, is to get feedback from anybody else who has read this book. If what the author has written is true, then why are we not doing anything about it??? Yes, I am fully aware that all our comings and goings boil down to the strife between good and evil. But if I look at the world today, I tend to think that the scales are tipping and that good is lagging behind dismally!!


I have also realised that I can only make changes with myself first, but how to get people on a global scale to do the same, I have no idea!! I know I must sound like I'm rambling like a mad woman but humour me. I don't wish to mention any details of the book as I don't want to taint any responses I might receive. If you haven't read it yet, please take the time to do so. I'm waiting in angst for any responses!! It will be much appreciated!!

No comments: