Monday, April 6, 2009

Why am I not surprised....

that the court case that Jacob Zuma was to appear in has been dropped???

So much for my wishful thinking. When the announcement was made today at 11 am, my heart sunk into further despair. What happened to truth & justice for all?? And now it looks as if the country's worst fear will materialise and Jacob Zuma will be in the running for the highest seat in the land!!

This man never fails to amuse me. His ignorance & audacity is really something to behold. Don't even talk about his ability to put his foot in his mouth, it gives new meaning to the phrase 'not having a leg to stand on.' But then again, he slithers around & therefore doesn't need any legs!! LOL!!

I've become quite cynical of late. Can you blame me?? With the elections only two weeks away and the Confederation Cup to take place come June, the SA government has proved what puppets they are. When the announcement was made to deny the Dalai Lama a visa on the grounds "that it's not in the best interest of the country," I was completely livid!! Has our government forgotten their struggle against apartheid?? Those same people who were exiled from their country & forced to flee for their lives, were now turning a blind eye to a man who personifies peace for all of humankind. It doesn't make any sense does it??

I wait baited breath for the results of the elections, because God knows, if Zuma wins we're in need of a miracle!!

No comments: