Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My sleeping patterns are out of sync

I've always had a problem falling asleep come bedtime. But now lately it's become quite bothersome. I've had about 4 hours sleep in the last 3 days, not good I tell you!!

Some of you would say, then take a nap during the day. NO CAN DO!! I cannot for the life of me sleep during the day. If I should, I wouldn't be able to sleep come evening time. What makes things worse is I cannot go to bed too early too. The earliest I could get into bed would be around 23h00, by that time my brain would be fizzled & conked to even think straight!!

I suppose that's another reason why I don't drink a lot of coffee. I'm what you call a social drinker when it comes to that. And it would keep me awake for a long while after I've drunk it!! Not to talk about me bouncing off the walls too!!

The thing is, my body only needs 4 hours sleep, maximum. So as soon as I've had the 4 hours sleep, my body wakes up, PRONTO!! There are times when I wake up at 2am & instead of trying to fall asleep again, I get up & find myself something to do. Which would normally be baking or cleaning up. I think my neighbours must think this woman has lost it!! My home is semi-detached so they hear my every move, hehehe!!

I've tried everything already, chamomile tea, lavender spray, you name it I've tried it. Maybe a visit to the doctor would help heh?? All I know is, I need some sleep!!

AAAAARRRGGGHHHH!!

No comments: