Saturday, March 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad

Today not only marks, Human Rights Day but also my dad's birthday!! He's such a lucky devil to be celebrating his birthday on a public holiday. Imagine not having to cart yourself off to work on your birthday AND if it happens to be on a Sunday, automatically the Monday would also be a public holiday!! -:)


So, I'd like to take this opportunity to wish my dad a very Happy Birthday!! May the Almighty bestow you with endless blessings and may the coming years be filled with joy, happiness & everything your heart desires!!


I often don't get to express myself as I should but know that you are always in my thoughts & duas. We are similar in so many ways, our stubbornness, not being able to back down when we should, always wanting to have the last say and the sharp wit. Having said that, I am prettier though, wink, wink!!


Love you lots like jelly tots, mmmwwwaaahh!!


No comments: