Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy birthday sis.....



Here’s wishing you a very happy birthday!! May the Almighty grant you many more healthy, happy years with us Insha-Allah Ameen. May they be filled with barakah, ghair, Imaan & Taqwah Ameen!!

We have certainly come a long way, haven’t we??!! From our childhood days (if I think about the sibling rivalry, hehehe), through our blossoming youth (there it just got worse didn’t it?? hahahaha) and then into the roles of a wife, and then a mother (we grew up big time!!).

I admire you so much for the way you look after those 3 boys, oh and, lets not forget about the youngest one (Mika-eel), wink, wink!! Please don’t tell him I said so, hahahaha!! But then again, if he reads my post first, OI!! He’s so gonna fry me for this!!

You’re doing one sterling job Nads, keep it up!!

Love you lots like jelly tots!!

Mmwwaaaahh!!

No comments: