Friday, June 19, 2009

Birthday celebrations galore!!


Like I have said in a previous post, there are so many birthdays during June, I just cannot keep up!!



A very Happy chappy birthday to my dearest cousin, Shaheema!! Without whose wisdom, I would be completely lost!! May the Almighty bless you perpetually, may the coming days be only good to you & your family!! Excitement mounts as your wedding day approaches, I cannot wait to share in the moment with you. Don't talk about the other plans we have for later during the year, I shall not let the cat out of the bag just yet, wink, wink!!



For this is the culmination of any woman's dream, to wed the love of her life!! May Allah guide both of you to the best of understanding and may your married life be filled with only joy, happiness & lots of babies, hehehehe!! For you surely deserve that and so much more!!



Love you lots like jelly tots!! Muahahahaha!!



I have been quite lazy to update my blog of late, there are so many things to write about. I just seem to be experiencing a sort of 'writer's block??' Whatever it is, I hope it passes quickly so that I can get down to the nitty gritty!!


Watch this space, see you soon!!

No comments: